Friday, February 27, 2009

SD Hustlin'

I spent my Wednesday visiting friends from SD that are now hustlin' in LA.  Everyone's been asking me when I'm moving to LA, but I'm still not sure yet.  Hopefully by Summer 2009.  I'm just constantly trying to meet people and continue hustlin' in both SD and LA.  I definitely feel that its going in the right direction... Just gotta figure out a way to align everything.  Its motivating to see friends from SD doing big things out here in LA.  Just gotta surround myself around motivated and creative individuals.  Anyways...

Melissa and I visited the Hellz Bellz office on Fairfax on Wednesday to go out to lunch with everyone.  Check out Bam (from Mira Mesa) checking out that old school Alphanumeric photo of himself on my blog.  HAHA.
We ate at Korea House in K Town.  I love Korean food!
Lanie x Melissa x TK x Mink x Imee x Bam
Next we cruised on over to Chinatown to visit Chris Josel (from Scripps Ranch) who's now a partner at Ludwig.  Learn more about Ludwid by visiting their site.  Since one of his partners is Willard Ford (Harrison Ford's son), their showroom/office is ridiculous.  Its actually Willard's old house.

Not only is this showroom home to Ludwig, but its also a showroom for contemporary furniture.  I love it!  Check it out...
Damn, I wish I lived here!  They throw parties here every now and then, and its also a spot you can rent out too.  Beyonce had a party here a few months ago... I'm hoping to throw an event here soon too!
Skate Study House: God Father Lounge Chair
Chris and I were best friends in 2nd grade at Sundace Elementry.  Glad to see him doing his thing in LA.  Thanks for the gear bro!
Next it was off to visit Jeff Lazaro (from PQ) at his office/showroom.
Jeff doesn't just make jeans... He does much more!  Look out for him in 2009.
We had Thai food for dinner in Downtown Burbank with our third, Mr. Mark Villa aka Chachy.
Boy Wonder
Party Boyz
We capped off the night by heading to Universal City Walk to watch Slumdog Millionaire.  I love that movie!  I was suppose to go home afterwards but we didn't get out of the movie until after midnight and I was way to tired so now I'm staying up here till Saturday.  HAHA.  I was gonna come back up on Friday anyways for Allen's (Usual Suspects LA) birthday.

To be continued...

0 comments: