Friday, February 27, 2009

Monday: Saloon in Encinitas

On Monday, I went out to Saloon in Encinitas with Flo aka Uncle Junie.  I heard this was the spot on Monday nights.  It was a totally different crowd and vibe, I was out of my element, but I had a great time.  Its a nice change of scenery.  A few of us ended up meeting up... The music was eclectic, the drinks were strong and cheap, and the girls were tall.  =) HAHA

Welcome to the Saloon...
Special guest DJ... I forget her name but she's a model/actress who us to date Kid Rock and Jason Kidd.  Maybe she has a thing for Kids... She's hot!

The full Encinitas experience... I ate a Cali burrito when I first go to the bar and ended the night with 5 roll tacos.  Straight up fat boy status...
$5 Jack n Coke!  I love it!
Shit was strong!


WTF?  HAHA
Jenn was a drunken mess that night... HAHA!
Come with us this Monday to Saloon... I'll be hosting an event at Saloon in March with One People Project and Gabe Vega.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Not as bad as you on SATURDAY. sucka.