Sunday, March 1, 2009

FAIL

Chachy and I headed out to the Edison in Downtown LA last week to meet up with Jamie aka Wife and XXXXX.  The Edison is LA's first private power plant from the early 1900s.  Its seriously right out of the Great Gatsby.  I loved it!

Too bad someone had too much fun and pulled one of the most epic FAILS ever... HAHA!
Jamie x Chachy x XXXXX x TK
Friends hold each others hair up while throwing up...
In front of Full House in Chinatown!
Back to the hotel...
I love you XXXXX!
HAHAHAHAH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man... verna looks traaaaaashed!

Anonymous said...

so much for keeping the poor girl's identity a secret. thanks to "anonymous" above apparently her name is verna and she's probably from mira mesa or pq. and what's up with her homegirl who's straight laughing at her in all the pics. that's f'd up!

Anthony "Toe-Knee" Nguyen said...

HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

yeah thanks for putting me on blast! that was almost the night of "time of my life" award despite the yack attack.

i love my friends!