Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Allen Palos!

It was Allen Palos (Usual Suspects LA) birthday bash this past Firday at Highlands. Kimtan (Wildboyz), Jenn, and Meghan all came up from SD to meet up at the condo. It pretty crackin' at Highlands. Everyone kept offering me shots of Patron, and you know its hard to say refuse a free drink. So I kept downing shot, after shot, after shot, after shot... I don't even remember leaving Highlands at the end of the night, or going to Thai Patio. But supposedly I was paralyzed at the restaurant and threw up outside. HAHA. Oh man...

CLICK HERE to view photos from Allen's Birthday.

Default (but I'm suppose to be on the right)
Melissa x Jenn x Meghan
Kimtan x TK x Chachy
Party Baby x Party Boy
The usual elevator picture...
The patio at Highlands was crackin'! I think I spent most of the night out there just choppin' in it up with friends.
Did you guys know Kimtan is actually a 39 year old ninja from communist Vietnam who was sent by my father to protect me? He was made to kill...
DJ Rayzaruckus flew in from SF to spin at the event. Here we are with our first shot of Patron...
Birthday Celebrants: Alexia Lei x Allen Palos (USLA)... Happy Birthday!
Melissa x Patron x TK
Don't forget to Freak the Vote!
Meghan x Allen
TK x Loranie x Abel
Backstage with the beautiful Melissa Reign (Babe Blvd)!
143!
Chachy x Jenn
Lets go back to Mammoth... Loraine x Sammie
Fun times!
Mica (21XL)
Melissa R x Jackie x TK x Melissa R x Meghan
Dru (Cockstar) x Jane
Damn more Patron with the Stay Fresh crew...
And more Patron with DJ Jon Magic x Myster-E...
That was my last picture... I don't remember anything after taking that shot of Patron. It wasn't even my birthday but I was more drunk then Allen was. Thanks for those of you that took care of this 6'3" Vietnamese kid. Oh man, no more Patron please! HAHA

Here are two pictures I stole from Meh Meh aka Meghan's myspace. HAHA. I don't even remember who I'm talking to? If I called you Friday night while drunk please let me know... I apologize! HAHA
I am the winner!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEN! I got you a present... Its a picture of Kristin Kreuk! ;) 143!

0 comments: