Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Guil Padilla!

Saturday I drove straight back down to San Diego from Hollywood (wearing the exact same thing I wore on Friday... HAHA. I'm a dirty kid!) for Guil's (TAA) birthday. The night started off at Fuddruckers in Mission Valley with a huge group of 20+. My camera died so I didn't get a chance to take any photos. Boo!

After dinner we meet up at Bumsville, where the girls were having a Girls Night Out bachelorette party for Diane. We headed out to Bar 923 first, where Flo was DJing. Then t0 THIN/ONYX afterwards were we had 3 bottles waiting for us. Everyone was raging, especially Guil (how doesn't remember the night), but I was in chill mode because I was so tired from the festivities from the past few nights. All these photos are provided by Mikey. Thanks!

CLICK HERE to view Mikey's photos from THIN/ONYX.

Dickfore.
I haven't seen Rachel and Sue in forever... I miss them!
Guil putting his bottle of champagne to use on Rachel... Open wide!
Thanks to Jose for setting us up with a VIP area. What do you know about the secret backdoor entrance. Holla!
Congrats to Diane who is getting married in a month. Now its your turn to open wide!
The party can start now!
I love sparklers!
Saturday's at THIN/ONYX are pretty crackin'! But I still think we throw the best parties there on our 1st and 3rd Fridays. Don't forget to come out this Friday...
Guil (TAA) x Julz (Mindz Alike) x Joe (TAA)... Nice mask Joe!
Terry breakin' it down in the VIP area.
Happy Birthday Guil!
Mike aka DJ Teknikscian x Ivan
The ladies love Scott (One People Project)!
Happy birthday to my twin brother, Guil! 143!

0 comments: