Monday, March 30, 2009

Handshakes at Onyx!

After some Fast & the Furious action on the tracks at Boomers, I headed straight down to San Diego. I was originally hoping to make it back in time for Joe & Terry's birthday picnic/softball game but it was already too late. I heard it was tons of fun and came down to the wire. I'll be at the next one...

CLICK HERE to view photos from Saturday at Onyx.
CLICK HERE to get Jomo's recap of the night on his blog. (Sorry Jomo but I stole some of your photos... Thanks!)

I went straight to Ice Skate in Mira Mesa (aka home to Joe Iggy, Cindy, Aprille, Fels, & Steven). I was starving and in desperate need of a hot shower. Lets just say its been a few days... HAHA!

While hanging out with the girls in Fels room. Michelle offered to do some clean up work around my eyebrows with some tweezers... They ended up waxing between my eye brows. I am not even sure why I'm even posting this but it was funny.
Can you tell the difference?
I finally took a hot shower and felt zestfully clean! It was then off to Bumsville to meet up with more friends. We eventually ended up at Thin/Onyx where Doug (the Collective) and his girlfriend, Miledy (Paramount) were waiting for us. They were both in town because Miledy was scoping out a few venues for an upcoming event for Paramount Pictures.

Don Julio shots!
Since Doug always takes care of me at My House, Crown Bar, and all of his other events in Hollywood/LA, I had to return the favor. We'll both be hosting an event this Thursday at the Stone Rose inside the Sofitel Hotel LA.
After a few rounds of drinks, we roamed the streets of Downtown SD. We made a quick pit stop at Red Circle to visit Dale & Gigi from Dred Carpet Productions.
We ended up all going back to Onyx were cracked a bottle of Grey Goose! Party time!!!
Francine x Jomo
In the VIP...
OMG! Is that Stephanie Ocampo? WTF!?
Stephanie took over my job and got Eric, who was celebrating his birthday, with the signature move... My they learn so quickly! Geez...
Here I am partying with Melissa Hurley & Chris Ocampo's younger siblings: Amanda & Stephanie... and of course Jomo!
Francine x Arvin (Pac Modern)
Round 2!
Jenny, Jemaya, Rhoda, and Troy (not pictured) ended up coming over to Onyx too!
Grey Goose x Cranberry
No more...
At least we have a backup bottle of champagne...
Alan (UNIV) x Kat
TK x Brett (One People Project)
Liza Elaine Valdez... Yeah I said her entire name! I haven't seen you in years!
Like Jomo said, "Lots of handshaking going on here...." HAHA
I hope everyone had a great time! It was great to see Doug and Miledy in San Diego. See you guys on Thursday! The the UNIV family, I hope you guys have fun too! Happy birthday to Eric! See you all soon...

It was time for a California Burrito at Humberto's off of Broadway and 23rd... Shit was so good!

0 comments: