Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Sweetest Hangover

Friday was the Sweetest Hangover party hosted by Avnt Grde, Alphanumeric, and Lovewright at Proof in Santa Ana. I spent most of the day just catching up on some rest and relaxation. Started off the day at Panera Bread, which is very refreshing after a long night out on the town.

CLICK HERE to view more pictures from the weekend.

Asian Chicken Salad
Spinach Artichoke Panini
We got to Santa Ana around 11:30PM to find a long line that stretched down the block. Thanks to Joseph (Mute 97) for taking care of us all. The place pretty crackin' and once we walked in it was like we were in SD. It was an SD invasion...
Shout out to the Alphanumeric fam!
On my way down to Santa Ana, I got a text from Lynette (21XL) that said, "My homegirl said she just saw u @ Proof LOL." Too bad that was probably Guil (TAA)... HAHA!
Thanks Guil for cutting off my head... HAHA!
Proof was crackin'!
Sheryl x Jamie x Abbey
3/4 of TAA in the building: Joe x TK x Guil... Steven was probably at home cupcakin'! BAHAH
We pop champagne! TK x Julz x Jordan
We need more bottles, tell ma to hurry up! Brett (One People Project)
Destiny x Mikey
Even James and Stacy came out too! Spring Break 2009! HAHA
Why does Julz keep doing that to the champagne? Very questionable... ??? Sup to Big Gi aka Gian (5&A Dime)!
Since Proof was right around the corner from Avnt Grde, I decided to do some late night shopping! Here's Melissa modeling some of the new Hundred's gear...
Cindy x Melissa x Jenn
Hi!
Reyes x Stacy Sandwich...
I ended up coming up on a new Incase backpack, new red metallic Incase iPhone case, and a Burton beanie. Thanks Joe (Avnt Grde)! We ended up bringing the party back to Avnt Grde... Crazy guy!
Made a quick food run to Jack in the Box and did some parking lot pimpin'!
Fun times at Proof! It was just like being in San Diego because there were so many familiar faces... Great party guys!

We ended up crashing at Jomo's house in Anaheim Hills. Thanks for the hospitality my friend. Slumber party! We all fell asleep to Zoolander...

In the morning we woke up to have breakfast at Denny's. I love the Meat Lover Scramble, especially with the pancakes and orange juice!
I think I found the IDs of Latika and Salim from Slumdog Millionaire... HAHA! Why do you guys both look like Indian kids?
Melissa and I handling business on our cell phones...
I was suppose to head down to San Diego afterwards for Joe and Terry's birthday picnic/softball game, but I ended up hanging out with Melissa until we could meet up with Chachy so she could get a ride back up to North Hollywood. I heard I missed out on a good game... Its okay though I had lots of fun with Melissa at Boomers!

To be continued...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

twittering is not business!