Monday, March 30, 2009

Talladega Nights @ Boomers!

Since Melissa and I had to kill time before meeting up with Chachy, who was at a Theta reunion, we decided to cruise over to the Lab in Costa Mesa to do some window shopping. Its been awhile since I've visited the homies at Blends. I got a chance to catch up with Nobu, Nicky Savage, and Nick. I'm hoping to bring Nicky Savage down to be a guest DJ at one of my upcoming events so be on the look out.
We made our way over to Urban Outfitters where we spent a good 30 minutes reading different Chuck Norris facts and funny pick up lines.

Chuck Norris can charge a cell phone by rubbing it against his beard.
Chuck Norris does not believe in Germany.
Chuck Norris was the first person to tame a dinosaur.

Man, I wish I can remember some of the funny pick up lines but I can't...

We were about to hit up the Irvine Spectrum but we saw Boomers off the freeway and decided to go there instead. I can't remember the last time I was at Boomers aka Family Fun Center.

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!
We headed straight for the Go Karts for some Talladega Nights x Fast and the Furious action. I challenged her to a race, winner takes all!

Melissa might have started out in front but that didn't last long because after the first lap I hit kicked it into high gear...
Eat my dust sucka! HAHA...
Things got heated when Melissa cut off a random 11 year old boy around turn 3...
She cut him off and he put her into the wall! HAHA It was pure comedy! That put Melissa out of the race... 1 point for TK!
It was then off to Fairy Tale Land for a round of miniature golf. It started off pretty competitive but we just ended up goofing off... I guess we can call it a Draw.
Check out this intense sign they had for people with Long Hair... That looks painful!
Is your hair tied up?
You better hang on to that beanie and all your hair...
Here we are perfecting the Sling Shot maneuver... Ricky Bobby x Cal Naughton, Jr.
Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors...

We eventually meet up with Chachy and it was time to head back to San Diego to play host to some out of town guest... Bye bye Latika!

0 comments: