Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Body Rock After Party Madness!

I was one of the last people to leave Body Rock at 11:15PM. I headed over to Denny's with Anna and Sarah to grab our first meal of the day before heading over to Sway for the after party. It was a last minute idea, which I didn't organize, but since I work with Sway I wanted to make sure everyone got in, so basically I made it my event. HAHA

CLICK HERE to see more of the madness from the after parties!

Remind you that I've going off 3 hours of sleep and an entire day running around under intense stress, but once it was over it was time to let the madness begin! I think everyone who came just said f**k it, I'm gonna party because everyone was a drunken mess, including 2 individuals (who I will not mention) dancing with their shirts off! HAHAH
Thanks for the shots Arnel (Kaba)! TK x Arnel x Lawrence (Kaba) x Eddie (Jabbawockeez)
Damn more Patron with my other Vietnamese brother Tony Tran!
It wasn't crazy packed like Friday's Grand Opening of R&R but it was still pretty crackin'!
Mink (Hellz Bellz) came down to SD and meet up at Sway. Cindy x Yuri from Kaba Modern are all huge fans and supporters of Hellz Bellz!
Arnel x Glur (Miley Cirus / HSM3) x TK... This is before our 3rd Patron shot!
WTF kind of picture is this? HAHA
More Patron for Yuri x Arlene (KM Legacy)... I'm starting to loose count!
We had our VIP area crackin' with KM Legacy and Kaba Modern people... I got a complimentary bottle of Vodka from James (Sway)! Thanks again but it didnt' last long! HAHA
This is just a preview of the madness going on... Since Sway does after hours until 3AM on Saturday we all stayed the majority of the time.
I cut out with Guil (TAA) to meet up with Mike Fal and the Company at the Holiday Inn... We were immediately greeted with a bottle of Hennessey! FML!!!
Apparently everyone on the Company, especially Marien, read my blog! Thanks for the love!
TAA sandwich with Lauren! No more calling people while we're drunk... HAHA
Aggie you're like a baby! HAHA
George is seriously one of the illest dancers in the scene... Look out for him!
We spent most of our time at the hotel just goofing around and of course twittering! Follow Mike Fal: @mikefal
Of course, we had to drop by and say hi to Shaun Evaristo and Aimee too!
Mike, Guil, and I ended up meeting up with Kaba at their hotel to continue the madness!

Tony Tran x Mike Song x Mike Fal
I ended up waking up at 7AM freezing cold on the floor in one of Kaba's hotel rooms. There were dead bodies everywhere... WTF!?
Eventually I made my way back to the Company's hotel where Guil and I slept side by side at the foot of the bed... No homo!
It was a night of pure madness... And it was only the beginning!

To be continued...

1 comments:

Kev Mighty said...

omg! Yuri was there? Why didn't you tell me?!