Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Current Playlist:

Here's a list of songs that you can find on my current playlist:

+ "Best I Ever Had"
Drake
+ "November 18th" Drake
+ "Little Bit" Lykke Li
+ "Dance Dance Dance" Lykke Li
+ "Ego" Beyonce ft. Kanye West
+ "Every Girl" Lil Wayne ft. Young Money
+ "Knock You Down" Keri Hilson ft. Kanye & Ne-Yo
+ "Little Shadown" (Acoustic) Yeah Yeah Yeah
+ "Be On You" Florida ft. Ne-Yo
+ "Maybach Music 2" Rick Ross ft. T-Pain, Lil' Wayne, & Kanye
+ "Feelin It/Killin It" Dom Kennedy ft. Skotch Davis
+ "Chillin" Wale ft. Lady Gaga

Here are a few note worthy albums:

+ Youth Novel by Lykke Li
+ Deeper Than Rap by Rick Ross
+ FutureStreet/DrugSounds by Dom Kennedy

Any other suggestions? I need more music...

1 comments:

Micki Ellis said...

Ryan Leslie's whole album rocks my socks