Wednesday, June 17, 2009

[SF] Friday: Made in the Bay

For those of you in the Bay Area, make sure you come out to the Mercury Lounge this Friday, June 19thth for the Made in the Bay event featuring Bay Area designers, artist, and independent boutiques. Not only is this presented by the ladies of MADE Jewelry but its also their 1 Year Anniversary Party as well! One of my favorite fashion bloggers, Samantha Duenas aka SoSuperSam will be making her SF DJing debut alongside Beatnick (Sleeping Giant) and Mr. Mention (Wildboyz)!

RSVP at HelloMadeJewelry@gmail.com

Photobucket

I wish I could be there but I'll be in San Diego for our event featuring Wale at Thin/Onyx! I'm way overdue for a trip to the Bay Area... Anyone down to go with me in the next few weeks? I get to fly for FREE again on United Airlines! HOLLA!

1 comments:

Aggie Doses.. said...

duhh then you have to hit me up to make up for me not being able to hang out last weekend!!!