Friday, September 11, 2009

09.09.09 @ Kress for Myron & Mystere's B-Day!

[Wednesday, September 9] After our Lights Out High School ASB meeting, Mark Marcelo (Victory) and I meet up with Chachy (Comedy Store), James, and Stacy at Kress on Hollywood Blvd forMyron Marten (21XL) & DJ Mystere (Crowd Control) birthdays! I wasn't really in the mood for drinking since I was still hurting from the night before... HAHA. (Side note: I'm really debating if I should go on a 1 month detox, but I'm not sure if thats possible.)

CLICK HERE to see more photos from Kress.

Once we got there we ran into some familiar faces! Shout out to some of the illest dancers Jay Chris & JP!
Mica (21XL) x Chachy aka Mark Villa aka BF
DJ JP
Yay for the photo booth! HAHA... Stacy x James x Chach x TK
Happy birthday DJ Mystere!
Finally! Dude to some family emergency Myron didn't make it out to his own birthday party until after 12:30am. Mark and I were going to leave but we stayed until the birthday celebrant showed up!

Melissa Reign (Babe Blvd) x Myron x Janice x Jackie (DBR)
Damn, that Hennessey too! Go Jackie!
You guys are so cute! HAHA... Myron x Rishi (Usual Suspects)
How do you get your hair that color Jane?!
In the photo booth with Melissa x Jackie x Jane!
Grrrr!
Aww... We're so cute!
Happy birthday Myron! 143 637!
Back in the photo booth with Myron x DoKnock (Super Cr3w) x Talia x Monique x Maya.
Myron Marten x DoKnock
Time to head back home aka Mark's apartment to get some rest... I don't have a car so I've been with Mark Marcelo 24/7 since Monday. HAHA

0 comments: