Tuesday, September 8, 2009

UFX Reunion for Vince's Birthday!

[Friday, September 4th] I spent most of my week in San Diego catching up on work and reconnecting with friends. It was the start of Labor Day weekend, which means the Block Party was just around the corner. I kicked off my 3 day weekend with a few out of town visitors: [SF] Leo plus his 2 co-workers Mike & Joe + [OC] Sheryl & Alison. Since it was the 1st Friday of the month we headed over to Thin/Onyx.

CLICK HERE to view pictures from Friday at Thin/Onyx.

We did a bit of pre-partying at my house before heading Downtown...
We mobbed down to DTSD in a party van! HAHA
We meet up with Toby & Rob at Sin Nightclub for a few drinks to start off the night!
Thanks Anthony (Sin) for the round of shots!
It was also Vince Rodriguez's birthday (UFX Alumni) celebration at Thin/Onyx! I reserved the entire back room of Thin for his private party. We started off the night with bottles of Sky and sparklers galore! HAHA I love seeing the UFX family together... Reunited and it feel so good! 143!

Happy birthday V-Rod!
Don't be shy Vince...


Mike aka DJ Teknikscian (Mass Appeal) x Ivan
Welcome home Leo!
Oh shit the newly 21 year old... Robbie (CSSD)!
Round 2!


I shook up the bottle of champagne I got Robbie and sprayed him good... HAHA!

This is a cute candid... I'm sure it wasn't real candid knowing Alredo! HAHA
Joe x Sheryl x Mike



Alvin (Alvinisms) is in the house!


WTF?
Jenny x Sheryl x Lovelyn


HAHA!




OGUFX

Alfredo x Mike
You can see the rest of the 250+ photos Alredo took on my flickr account. Warning: 3/4 of the photos are of him... HAHA! Thanks Freds!

Fun times doggie!

0 comments: