Thursday, September 10, 2009

Late Minute Midnight Downtown Outing

[Saturday, September 5th] I didn't head out to Downtown San Diego until after midnight to take Abbie and some of her staff from her Invincible Dance Workshop out. I wasn't really in the mood to go out but I'm glad I did because I saw some familiar faces, plus Abbie and them had a great time!

CLICK HERE to see more photos from Saturday night.

I ran into Keith & Jenny who were both taking Ida out since she was also in town.
We started off the night really easy with a Red Headed Slut...
Shout out to Terry and CJ Edwards aka Ms. Janet (Expressive Doubt)!
Shout out to DJ Julz x DJ Jhetlag
I took the gang over to Thin/Onyx to get a bottle of champagne!
Yogi (Xclusive) is in the building!
I'm glad you guys all had a great time in SD!

0 comments: