Thursday, September 10, 2009

Keri Hilson's "Slow Dance" Video Release Party

[Tuesday, September 8th] I was back in LA on Tuesday. I spending the majority of the day at Corner Bakery in Beverly Hills brainstorming ideas for a few upcoming projects with Mark Marcelo (Victory). TIme to make it happen!

CLICK HERE to view photos from Tuesday at My House.

Later that night we mobbed over to Bread & Butter at My House for Keri Hilson's "Slow Dance" video release party hosted by JL Production & the Collective. But before we got there we all meet up at Mark's apartment in Miracle Mile for some prepartying fun...

What do you know about taking shots of Crown while showering? HAHA
Once we got to My House we started off the night with a round of Patron shots!
Hello ladies!
Mark (Blends) even came up from SD along with Tep and Fels. Damn the night wasn't even over yet and Mark was already chopping on an LA dirty dog!
Mark Marcelo x Dun
Dun x Tep x Fels x Lisa x Cheryl x Mark Marcelo (sorry but you gotta say his full name)
Ben Wang (Clae) contemplating ways to take over the world!
Jamie x Sheryl x Ro x Alison
We haven't partied together Ro (TM) in a while... Glad you came out!
This is the 3rd time I've seen Alison aka Friend in a span of 5 days!
Mink: "You wanna get f**ked up!?
TK: "Sure... I'm down!"
Mink: "Then get a Long Island!"

F**K LONG ISLANDS! HAHA... I think thats what got me!
TK x Mink (Hellz) x Patron
Johanna (Love Made) also came through last minute to catch Keri Hilson's performance.
Damn I look hella creepy here! HAHA... Drunk face!
Its Keri baby... Damn, we were right there during her performance!
Keri Hilson ended up perfroming 3 of her hit songs but at this point it gets blurry...
Keri Hilson is pretty damn fly! I'm a fan! It was fun times at My House once again! Make sure you come out to Guys & Dolls this Sunday in West Hollywood hosted by JL Production. Just mention my name at the door.

@TKoftheWildboyz: "Where the f**k am I?" <-- Next morning! HAHA

0 comments: