Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chachy's Birthday at Cantina Lounge

[Saturday, October 3rd] After spending just a little more than 24 hours in San Diego, I was headed back up to LA, actually Fullerton to be exact. I took the Amtrak train up to Downtown Fullerton since I hitched a ride down to SD with Steven (TAA). I was debating if I should go because I still had lots of work I could have caught up on... But then again, its Chachy's birthday so I had to be there!

CLICK HERE to view photos from Cantina Lounge.

I rushed to the Solana Beach train station to see the train leave as I was pulling up... =( I spent the next hour waiting along the tracks for the next train to arrive. It was kinda creepy being down there by myself.
I made it up to Cantina Lounge, which is seriously right next to CSUF, by Midnight. The place was pretty crackin'!
Shots of Hennessy with Tawny x Ryan x Chac x Angelo x Denson
Couple #1: Ryan x Tawny & Couple #2: Stacy x James... Then there's Chach, who can basically be there child! HAHA
It was nice to catch up with Stacy and Tawny. I remember when I first met Tawny back in 2001 at Cathy Jean Shoes at the Brea Mall. HAHA Its been a minute but congrats on having a beautiful daughter! She's so cute!
It was a chill night spent mostly outside in the patio catching up with old and new friends.
Melissa x TK. Good luck on your speech today!
HAHA... Check out the other birthday boy who passed out in the back of the car!
It was then off to a local Mexican spot for a California Burrito! =) Looks like James and Chach are sharing a cute moment...
The Trio was reunited! Time to take boring pictures... That isn't boring Mel!
Now that's a boring picture but now you got something on your chin... HAHA!
Thats a boring picture! HAHA They remind me of the American Gothic painting.
Happy birthday once again to Mark Villa aka Chachy! Time to head back up to North Hollywood... Good night!

0 comments: