Thursday, October 8, 2009

[Tuesday, October 13th] Bread & Butter @ My House!

I'll be officially guest hosting Bread & Butter at My House next Tuesday, October 13th. This is your chance to come check out Hollywood's premier Tuesday night spot. Hit me up for details...
But please keep in mind that you will most likely get rejected from the door for the following reasons:
1. Wearing something bedazzled or in the Affliction/Ed Hardy family
2. Your friends were wearing something bedazzled or in the Affliction/Ed Hardy family
3. You are a dude and came with more dudes (your ratio should be at least 2:1)
4. You did not attempt or option to pop bottles when rules 1 thru 3 on this list were broken
5. You came late and tried to text me after midnight
6. You came late and do not have my #
7. You came early and do not have my #
8. If none of the abovementioned rules were broken, you showed up on time and still did not make it in... I would suggest not attempting to come back as you most likely did not pass our doorman's discretion for an outside reason... One of which I cannot list due to the governing laws of nightlife and equal opportunity.... Juuuuust kidding!! -JL







FYI: Keri Hilson's newest music video "Slow Dance" was filmed at My House.


So who's coming this Tuesday!? Hit me up...

0 comments: