Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bread & Butter Tuesdays at My House

[Tuesday, October 6th] Tuesdays are reserved for Bread & Butter at My House hosted by the Collective and JL Production. Fortunately for me I didn't have to play host to Girls Night Out this time around... HAHA!

CLICK HERE to view photos from My House.

The Nike Sportswear AW77 Customization Truck was parked outside of My House. People go the opportunity to customize Nike's iconic AW77 hoodies aka "The World's Greatest Hoodie."
Earlier that evening, the Jabbawockeez did a guest performance on ABC's Dancing with the Stars. After the taping, Yuri (Kaba Modern) hit me up to check out My House along with some of the guys. Its been a minute since I've seen the Jabbawockeez because they've been touring with New Kids on the Block. I'm extremely happy to see them continuing to do big things! Keep hustlin' fellas!

Here are a few of my favorite moments while I was with the Jabbawockeez:
CLICK HERE for the ABDC Season 1 Finale!
CLICK HERE for the madness of their homecoming in SD!

Alexis (TM) x Chris x GM x Phil x TK x Yuri x Ben

You gotta watch their breathtaking performance on DWTS. I think its one of their best sets ever! Great job fellas!

Michelle (Hellz) x Ben (Clae)
ROAR! We made Misa Campo aka Lynx an honorary Zoo Crew member! We missed you Mink aka Leopard... HAHA
Phil aka Swagger Boy's birthday was just 2 days away so we decided to start the celebration early with a round of Hennessy!
I haven't seen Alexis (TM) in forever! I'm glad we finally got a chance to catch up for a minute.
VIP
I have no idea whats going on in this photo! HAHA
Talia Sunset x Mark Marcelo x Misa Campo x Toe-Knee Nguyen
Shout to Dana to for always taking care of me! =)
Bread & Butter @ My House is the place to be on Tuesdays! Come check it out!
After that we all mobbed out to Kitchen 24 for their After School Special. Thanks Doug (The Collective) for picking up the tab. Shout out to Usual Suspects: Allan x Chief and HyvRsnl: Alex Retodo x DJ Rayzaruckus for coming through too. Thanks for the phone call Paserock at Kitchen 24! HAHA

I'll be guest hosting My House next Tuesday, October 13th along with The Collective and JL Production. So if you're in LA, come join us at Bread & Butter. More details coming soon...

0 comments: