Friday, October 2, 2009

Girls Night Out with Mario at My House!

[Tuesday, September 29th] After being productive all day, I headed out to Bread & Butter Tuesdays at My House for the Mario BET Live Tour After Party. Since Katrina (LA Clippers) and Jenny both flaked on me on Sunday they decided to mob out Tuesday with all their beautiful lady friends. Plus, Joanna (Love Made) rolled out in a 5 seater with 7 girls. HAHA I didn't know I was going to play host for Girls Night Out with 13 girls... SMH! Its a tough job but someones gotta do it! HAHA

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from Tuesday at My House.

Ariel (LA Clippers) x Jenny x Katrina (CLA lippers) x Jessica. Happy birthday Ariel... Hope to see you Sunday at Guys & Dolls!

I got the first round of Patron shots for Girls Night Out! HAHA
Jessica don't choke on your Patron shot!
Katrina aka former Charger Girl x Jenny aka Mulan at Disneyland... HAHA!
Since I was with so many girls, people probably just thought I was the one gay friend. HAHA
I don't mind... HAHA! No homo!
Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Penn! So nice!
It started off a bit slower than usual but by 12:30am the place was CRACKIN'!
I was wondering what Talia was smoking because it looked like a laser pointer but its actually an electronic cigarette. Kinda cool in a high tech geeky way...
Addie x Joanna (Love Made) x Janice
Don't ever try to match me again Talia! HAHA
Chris Rock is in the building! HAHA... JK!
When Mario played his new single Break-Up featuring Gucci Mane everyone got super hype including me! I love that song! HA
Come on girls... Its time for Kitchen 24!
I definitely don't mind rolling out with a 13 to 1 ratio... HAHA! Thanks for letting me play host to Girls Night Out! Hope everyone had fun! See you guys all at Guys & Dolls on Sunday!

0 comments: