Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 3: Cheesecake Factory x Cha Cha Cha

[Monday, September 21st] Before the majority of the crew left for SFO, we all had brunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Union Square. I always eat here when I'm in SF for some reason, maybe its the beautiful view!?
Plotting ways of taking over the world...
When in Rome...
Ln Fett Chicken & Sundried
Laua Salad
Girard x Hannah x Kev x Jermz x Fels x Mark Marcelo x TK

That evening I had dinner with the Company at Cha Cha Cha off of Haight Street. Thanks to Marien, Artressa, and Lauren for planning dinner. I'm really happy I got a chance catch up, laugh, drink, and see everyone while I was in SF. 143!
I love the ambiance of Cha Cha Cha, especially their sangria! HAHA
$21 pitchers of Sangra at Cha Cha Cha are the bomb! I think we ended up getting 3... Those things really sneak up on you though!
TK x George x Gina x Artressa x Lauren x Jason x Millari x Pat x Marien
Good luck to Pat who's going out to Spain to teach with Shaun Evaristo. Have fun! Oh yea, hi Marien! HAHA
Artress x Lauren x Jason x Mallari. Lauren and her Japanese poses (you'll see in my next blog)!
George and Gina are two of the most artistic couple ever!
All I have to say is Chicken Paillard! =)
This was the first time I finally got to meet Mike Fal's girlfriend Erika! You guys are cute!
Eat Eat Eat
Thanks guys! I wish Scott was here too! Too bad he's in China somewhere... Hella random!
I love the Company!
I headed back to Mike's spot afterwards to wait for my brother Drew to pick me up...
Once again, thanks to the Company for the hospitality! You know you're all welcome to come visit SD or LA anytime! Hopefully I'll see you guys soon and we can party it up... Hennessey on me!

CLICK HERE to see all my photos from SF.

0 comments: