Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 4: SF Tourist

[Tuesday, September 22nd] I spent the night at my brother's new place for the first time. I still can't believe he has his own spot in SF and the crazier part is its actually clean! I'm so proud of him! I haven't seen him this excited or happy in a long time. Everything is starting to come together for him. Good job Drew!

CLICK HERE to view the rest of my photos from SF.

Here's a quick mini tour of his 3 bedroom house. Check out the view from his rooftop deck!
The kitchen.
The view from inside the kitchen.
Drew's turntable set up.
This isn't the best picture of his room but its actually really spacious.
Lauren and Mallari decided to play tour guide to me for the day. Thanks guys! Our first stop was Haight Street so I could do a bit of shopping aka my favorite thing to do! HAH
They decided to take me to Seniore's Pizza to try their Chicken Pesto Pizza...
OMG! Its hands down the best pizza I've ever had!
Then it was off to Twin Peaks to do a bit of sight seeing...
Golden Gate Bridge.
Alcatraz aka the Rock!
Lauren and her ninja poses! WTF? HAHA
I guess we'll all do ninja poses! HAHA
We stopped by Haight Street again to say hi to Marien while she was working at True before we started our search for the "Full House" house. Can you smile Marien!? Geez...
After 2 false addresses, we finally found it! It must be weird to actually live there because tourist are constantly coming by taking pictures of your house.
Next we headed over to Mitchell's for some ice cream... I love cookies & cream! Doesn't my finger look delicious too? HA
Thanks to Lauren and Mallari for taking me around town. I appreciate it! Fun times!!!

It was back to my brother's house before heading out to SFO... Love you Drew!
Thanks SF for another memorable trip! I need to come back more often, especially since my brother has his own place now. Stay focused Drew! We're proud of you! I love you bro! Call Mom... HAHA!

See you all back in SoCal!

0 comments: