Monday, September 28, 2009

Yogurt World with SoSuperSam!

After flying back to San Diego, I only spent 1.5 days there before heading back up to Los Angeles. Since I missed Sammie aka SoSuperSam's birthday the week before, I treated her out to Yogurt World on La Brea to make up for it.

I can't remember the last time we chilled and caught up on life. I can't say enough about Sammie, she's an extraordinarily talented person with a great fashion sense, plus she can DJ! She's one of the most well rounded people I know. Check out her blog: www.SoSuperSam.com
My favorite!
I never know what toppings to put on my yogurt...
Happy birthday Sammie!
Hi Mark Marcelo!
We're still planning to take over the world with our PR firm... Be on the look out! She'll also be making her San Diego DJing debut at Thin/Onyx on October 16th!

0 comments: