Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark Marcelo!

[Sunday, September 27th] For the past several weeks, Mark Marcelo and I have been secretly plotting ways to conquer the world one city at a time. We've been so busy working/partying up and down the California coast that I almost forgot its was Mark's actual birthday on Monday. Since I was back in LA on Sunday to host Guys & Dolls, I tried convincing Mark to come out so we could do a midnight birthday countdown but he kept complaining how tired he was... Boring! HAHA I ended up having to bust out the Jedi mind tricks to persuade him to change his mind... It worked! Time to party... I mean "work"! HAHA

CLICK HERE to view more photos from Guys & Dolls on Sunday.

Mark Marcelo x Talia Sunset x TK
@taliasunset x @minkdeville
We jump started the night with a round of Patron with Talia x Tiff x Mark x Mink!
Jazzy Kim (Mosley Tribe) aka my Asian Pop Princess also came through too! Don't be scurred... HAHA!
Ben (Clae) what are you looking at? HAHA
Its Midnight! Lets get them sparklers and bottle of Grey Goose ready for the birthday boy aka Mark Marcelo! Am I the only one excited because you don't look so excited in this picture Mark... Awkward! HAHA
No homo!
Oh shit, is that Meagan Good!? Holla!
Mark Marcelo was getting mad love from all the ladies all night!
Even from me too! 143!
Antoinette Taus (SOP0 x TK x Jenilee (LOHS)
You never come to SD anymore Tiff! =(
As usual Guys & Dolls was hella crackin' with folks!
Check out the drunk birthday boy who can't even walk straight...
Happy Birthday Mark Marcelo!
It was then off to Bosa Nova for the Pesto Pasta to end the night!
Thanks again to Jerry Lorenzo and JL Production for everything! See you all this Sunday at Guys & Dolls in West Hollywood! Hit me up if you want to come through...

Bar Tab: $380
Dinner: $30
Mark getting kissed by Meagan Good: Priceless!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I stumbledupon this blog and saw this post. the photos are real good, and the girl in the striped shirt in the first few is quite possibly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You must live in LA, like I.