Sunday, October 4, 2009

Typhoon Ketsana Fundraiser @ Thin/Onyx

[Friday, October 3rd] Victory Nightlife held a fundraiser to help raise money for the victims effected by the Typhoon Ketsana in Vietnam and the Philippines. 100% of the proceeds from our event plus the donations collected are going directly to the Red Cross.

Before our event, I had dinner at Zagarella in Little Italy in San Diego this past Friday with the Zarabi's aka Moe & Jen, Kimtan aka my accountant, and Hannah aka my assistant. Its been a minute since I've had a chance to update the Zarabi's on whats going on in my life. It would be much easier if they just read my blog. HAHA But we all meet up enjoyed some amazing Italian cusine and discussed ways to make my life a bit more organized and productive. Thanks guys!

CLICK HERE to view photos from Friday's Fundraiser at Thin/Onyx.

The Zarabi's: Jen (Hard Rock SD) x Moe (Victory). Geez Moe, you look kinda creepy in this photo!
Kimtan (Wildboyz) x Hannah (Victory) will be helping me organize both my life and my finances. HAHA Thanks guys! I owe you both... Lets make it happen!
Apparently every 1st Friday of the month, there's a live band playing Latin music while everyone dances outside of Zagarella. I wish I could of stuck around longer and got my salsa dancing on. Its the perfect date spot!
Hannah x Kimtan x Jen x Moe x TK
It was off to Thin/Onyx after dinner for our Typhoon Ketsana Fundraiser. We also had a hosted vodka bar from 9-10pm. I think Lester had at least 3 drinks lined up... HAHA!
Don't hate on our sexy jackets! HAHA Ricky x Lester x TK
Lovelyn rolled through with an entourage of lovely ladies to celebrate her birthday... for the 20th time! HAHA
Patron shots with Lala x Loving x Lovelyn x TK!
Yogi (Xclusiv) came through as a guest host to make some donations to the Red Cross!
I think Kev (FYS) and I are having a moment... HAHA
Happy Birthday to Annabelle! I'm glad you had a blast with the Victory Nightlife fam!
Layug Sisters: Lovelyn x Loving
Thanks Charlissa for the round of Patron!
Lee x Yogi x Jen x Noriza x Jay x Hannah x Ricky x Jeff
Poppin' champagne for Lovelyn's birthday! Open up girl...
Lovelyn's VIP area!
Thanks Shannon for the shot of Patron! Lets catch up soon!
Michelle (Birthday Girl) caught in a Montefalcon sandwich!
For those of you that aren't familiar with Hip Hop Karaoke, you gotta come check it out downstairs at Onyx every first Friday of the month. Don't be shy... You know you wanna sign "Gangsta Paradise" by Coolio (especially if your name is Tine). HAHA
Sign ups start at 10pm! Come check out the next Hip Hop Karaoke on November 6th.
Darwin "D" Browne x Anthony "TK" Nguyen
DJ Julz & DJ Rage keep the party crackin' all night!
Thanks to everyone that came out to support and help us raise money for the victims of Typhoon Ketsana. I saw people donating $10s, $20s, and even $100. I'm still waiting on our final numbers but I'll have our grand total soon.

See you this upcoming Friday, October 9th for R&R: Rhythm & Recreation at Sway Nightclub!

0 comments: