Monday, December 7, 2009

Alvinisms: Wildboyz Thanksgiving

Since I'm weeks behind on blogging here's Alvin aka Alvinism's recap of our annual Wildboyz Thanksgiving. Just like old times... I love you guys! FAMILY FOREVER!

CLICK HERE to view my photos from our Thanksgiving party.

Oh man the best ceviche is the one Krissy makes. Sorry La Playita.

I love WGZ.

SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!

Frees and her BF, Carlin.

"Danger" and Cile booed up.

Later that night breaking it down in the kitchen.

Everyone loves a Fatchie, especially Ellen and Rose.

2 weeks before he's a married man.

Prayer time before fat kids time.

Buddies since 4th grade.

Neill is one of the least photographed people. But here he is w/ "edwinhimself" on the back.

Freezers + Emo = Freemos.

Holly and Doy booed up.

TJ and Ellen acting tough.

The soon to be newlyweds!

Jump in there Kimtan!

Ron and Verna matchy match.

Mama and Papa Wild.

I wanted a photo w/ them too.

Some of the Black Mountain Middle School OGs.

Some of the Mesa Verde Middle School OGs.

MCHS 1998 Freshmen "cutest couple".

#1 cheers to the camera.

Something is super duper funny.

This is a really gay picture of TJ and a great picture of Cheryl and JR.

Damnit Steve! So gay poking me in the butt the whole time.

On the grind.

Shotgun. Bang!

More shots all night long! I passed out soon enough.

I spy an Ojay sighting.

Prep work.

The Local Hero.

Uncle Gil is the best.

It's always storytime w/ WBZ.

I think every group of friends has a "Black Mike". But we have "Black Fred". Lucky us!

Best friends...and Rose in the back.

Brothers.

Careful not to pass out out our parties or you might end up like this. Sorry no other incriminating pictures will be posted.

0 comments: