Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Moving Sucks!

We went from visiting the new spot, to signing papers, to moving in and settling down all just a few days. It was seriously one of the quickest moving processes ever! I'm just really happy everything worked out! But I never want to move again... We spent hours upon hours moving furniture, cleaning, moving, lifting, organizing, moving, and more moving! Here are a few pictures I snapped along the way...

Thanks to Steven (TAA) for letting us borrow his truck for the week. Saved our lives!
My room before the transformation...
Thanks to my Uncle, who owns Payelss Furniture in San Diego for hookin' it up a bedroom set and tempurpedic mattress. "Good Times, Bed Times!" HAHA WTF?!
My new mattress came vacuum sealed... It was kinda crazy!
Its like one of those sponges where you add water and watch it grow!
Work in progress...
After 3 days: All Black Everything!
Clean and simple...
I'm going to mount my TV soon too!
Time to add the finishing touches!

0 comments: