Monday, January 11, 2010

Longest day...

[Saturday, January 9th] After just a few hours of sleep, I was back at it again for another long day that started in LA, pitstop in Huntington Beach, and finally ended in SD.

CLICK HERE to view all my photos from Saturday.

My first stop was to the Agenda Trade Show in Huntington Beach to visit some familiar faces in the industry.
A07 family reppin' San Diego!
Keith (the Hundreds) aka Neighbor!
Mink is "Incredible Shit!" HAHA
Peter's always hustlin' away... I love the new Incase gear. Hook it up!
"Survival of the Fittest"
It was only 5pm when left for San Diego, but I was falling sleeping during my drive. While driving, the car next to me hits the center divide and swerves across the entire freeway down an embankment. I quickly pull over to make sure the person was alright. Supposedly the driver fell asleep at the wheel. Now if this isn't a sign, I don't know what is. So I pulled over at the next exit and took a 30 minute nap. Don't worry the driver was not hurt, just in shock. Pretty crazy!
It was straight to my family party for Demi & Andy's birthday in Linda Vista to spend time with An Diep aka my Mom.
Happy 15th Birthday Demi!
The Nguyen x Vo Family
Happy 4th Birthday Andy!
I heart An Diep aka Mom, but this double chin action isn't crackin'!
It was off to PQ next for the annual Wildboyz Christmas Party featuring head chef Ms. Josephine Lagrimas!
Rose x Josephine x Cecile x Rhoda
Cheers to Hennessy!
I can't remember the last time we all sat down at a table and enjoyed dinner together... So nice!
Part 1 of our 3 course meal:
Part 2 of our 3 course meal:
The lovely ladies of the Wildboyz... 143 637!
This year we did a white elephant Christmas gift exchange.
Jenny aka Ms. China
Cheryl Carandang
Shalihe Santos x Willy Jr.
Freddy
Ron aka Mr. Mention
Willy Santos (Pro Skater USA!)
George aka Hank
TJ aka Spicy Butt you're next!
Alvin aka Alvinisms
No comment.
Thanks for all the wonderful gifts! =)
Wildboyz 4 Life!
The night didn't end there... It was off to Downtown SD to Confidential to celebrate the birthdays of Desiree Salvador & Mike Gonzles with the Victory Nightlife fam.
OC is in the building!
SD's finest DJs: Virus x Hektik x edROC x Julz
Tresha aka B x Christine aka C. Gama
HAHA... Nice face Friend!
Hennessy is Classified™
Crackin'!
Long time no see Ms. Liza Elaine Valdez... Congrats on the engagement!
Happy Birthday Mike Gonzales aka DJ Provtik!
Alfredo x Sam aka Sosupersam x Dennis aka Boo
NYR!
Joanna x Diana x Arlene x April x Kat
Longest day... Ever! But I spent it with my Nguyen, Wildboyz, and Victory family!

0 comments: