Thursday, January 14, 2010

We'll be in New York for the Vans x Hellz event!

I'll be in New York from January 25th to February 2nd with the Hellz Bellz fam for the launch of their Vans x Hellz collection launch event. I think we're packin' 12 people into a loft... Should make for some fun times! HAHA
“The Hadley is inspired by my love of vintage motorcycle boots with zippers and metal lace eye hooks detailing the black leather high top, The Sophie is an updated saddle shoe that’s been stripped down and built from the ground up with Hellz’s unique design aesthetic: Die cuts, metallic color blocking and buckle strap details.” – Lanie “Miss Lawn” Barcena
CLICK HERE to find out more about the Vans x Hellz collabo.

Edit: I didn't know it was actually an invite only event... I had to blur out the address! Oops!

0 comments: