Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Valentine's x New Year Year!

[Sunday, February 14th] Happy Vietnamese New Year! After waking up at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, a few of us headed to Neighborhood in Downtown SD to grab some lunch.

CLICK HERE to view all my photos from Sunday.

I haven't eaten here in months, you gotta try the Spicy Cajun Rubbed Burger! =)
It was back to LA for Chachy and I to spend Valentine's Day with ourselves... HAHA! This was the first time in over 10 years I didn't ask anyone to be my Valentine, but I still had fun with a few friends for Singles Awareness Day. I'd like to say I celebrated Vietnamese New Year instead... HAHA
Sister Twee and Jeff cruised through to our place for a few pre-shots before heading to My House to meet up with some of the Playmore Crew.
M. Floreses
Happy Vietnamese/Chinese New Year to us!
@_twee x @captainjeffy x @tk_nguyen
Who wants a drink!?
We also ran into a few friends, Khai (CADC Alumni) x JP (Britney Spears) x friends!
Umm... I don't even know what's going on in this picture! HA
Ben Wang (Playmore) x Mel
Mel x TK
Crackin'... with hella Asians!
We ended the night at Hidori Korean food in K-Town!
So good!
Happy Valentine's Day to my Valentine of 26 years... An Diep aka Mom! And, Happy New Year to everyone!

0 comments: