Saturday, April 17, 2010

Julz is actually good at something other than sucking...

[Thursday, April 1st] I spent most of the day working from out of the 5&A Dime office. We've got DJ Neil Armstrong (Jay-Z's Tour DJ) coming in to Thin for a special edition of R&R: Rhythm & Recreation on Friday, April 30th. Its the official 5&A Dime x DJ Neil Armstrong exclusive T-Shirt & DNA of the Blueprint CD release party. I'll have more info for you soon... You won't want to miss it!

Anyways, the Victory fam took over Mira Mesa Bowl on Thursday with $25 lanes & $7 domestic pitchers of beer. Time to bust out our balls... Who wants some!?

CLICK HERE to view photos from Victory takeover week.

Lang x Eric x Phantom also came out to have a few drinks by the bar. I haven't seen Lang in forever. We lived together in China for 6 months back in 2005 while I was studying abroad in China. I miss those days!
Victory Fam = 143!
Remember how I mentioned, "If you want to be on a winning team, make sure you don't have Julz on your team"? Well I was about to eat those words because it turns out the only thing in life Julz is good at happens to be bowling. Who would have thought he'd be good with balls... (pause).
The lanes were packed and it was time to get our bowl on...
We split up into two different teams: Team Edric & Team Julz. I'm still upset because I was picked last! WTF!? I paid for these lanes too! SMH! I'll show you guys!
Brandeezy x Kev Might
April showing off her awkward bowling technique while holding a Choco Taco. That's kinda gangster!
That's a strike right there son! Damn, last pick!? Cmon' son! I got the 3rd highest score... SMH!
It ended up coming down to the last frame and somehow Julz's team pulled off the Victory (Nightlife)! Good game! We still owe you guys a shot!
Around 11:30PM, we all decided to mob down to Downtown San Diego to visit Jay Dread spinnin' at Red C Lounge. All the 5&A Dime crew was down there sippin' on cheap drinks and gettin' down to some classic Jay Dread mixin'!

Shout out to Alphanumeric's: D Dubs x Aly
Adrianne x Terry
Wow! I haven't seen Jo-Randy in years... I remember him when he was still only 7 years old. Good to see you bro!
Suzie Q
Dom
The one and only Jay Dread of 5&A Dime!
This is only 1/3 of the Bumsville Bitches! I miss you guys... :(
WTF are these white boys doing? HAHA
Thursday's MVP: Julian Dela Pena aka DJ Julz
We brought the party back to La Fachada afterwards since Jay's never been before. OMG... The al pastor California burrito with a side of Victory hot sauce. YUM!!!
What do you think Jay!?
He loves it! Another satisfied customer! :)
Another fun night with the Victory x Mindz Alike x 5&A Dime family & friends!

P.S. I love you Julz!

0 comments: