Monday, May 3, 2010

TI's Welcome Home Party hosted by Diddy

[Sunday, April 25th] I rehearsed for our UrbanFX Reunion for House of Blues until 8PM, then it was straight up to Hollywood for T.I.'s Welcome Home Party at Guys & Dolls hosted by Diddy himself. I had a few friends roll up from SD to join in on the fun too!

We made a quick pitstop at my spot to meet up with everyone else and take a few shots! Mink x Lara x Aaron x Courtney x Lovelyn x TK
I like this ratio...
Killah B x Mink (Crooks)
Aaron x Lara
Javier (JL) x Diddy
It was straight ridiculous inside! Luckily we were chillin' at the Belevedere table with Bee Nguyen (Hot Air), Kenny Mac (Belevedere), Neran, and some of the other homies. There were tons of celebrities there including Jamie Foxx, Niki Minaj, Rick Ross, Amber Rose, and more...
#morebelve
B x T
The girls were gettin' it in inside the VIP.
I didn't really take many pictures but that was definitely one of the wildest parties I've been too. Kenny ended up getting 10 bottles of Belvedere throughout the night to show up Diddy and Ciroc. HAHA

Here's a photo I stole from Jerry's (JL) blog... Welcome home T.I.!

0 comments: