Monday, April 28, 2008

Below the 8

This past Friday I ventured pass the 8 freeway to go to Ed & Cha aka Ched's birthday house party celebration in Otay Ranch.  Let me start off by saying Olympic Parkway is far... FAR!  HAHA  But there were lots of people there and it was cool to just chill out in a different spot with friends.

Happy Birthday ED!
We love CHED!
Anthony x Izabella x Des
No red cups here...
Northside's finest: Harold (UFX), Mark Marcelo (Mindz Alike), and Jon Lego (Oceanside)
I'm not sure what's going on in this picture but Cha and Edwin are both short... HAHA
The highlight of the night was Julz passing out in Ed's family room.  Where we decided to use his body as a canvas...
"I love you! Love, TK"
This is my favorite picture because Vince joined in on the fun while still holding baby Izbella in one hand and a sharpie in the other hand.
Julz won the "Time of My Life" award for the night!  Congrats my friend!
Harold x Mae x Michelle x Scotty
Thank you to both Cha and Ed!  Happy birthday to you both!  We love you!

CLICK HERE to see the rest of our pictures of Julz passed the F**k out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE TIME OF MY LIFE AWARD!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JACK DANIELS,BUD LIGHT,JAGER, AND GREY GOOSE! AND SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE LOVELY ARTWORK!

Anonymous said...

hmm...shoulda used a Bigger sharpie.

charitorae said...

our birthday was blogged about by tk.. what an honor! thanks for coming! and thanks for making that journey to southside!