Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yogurt World x GTA IV

Since I was so productive yesterday, I rewarded myself by going to Yogurt World in Mira Mesa with the TAA crew and some of the homegirls.  It was only my second time getting Yogurt World, so I need to try different combinations.  I've been sticking to Cookies & Cream with a few chocolate toppings.

What do you guys recommend I try next time?


We ran into one of the original Swear Boyz, Jeremy (J. Overell Production) and his girl Jen.  Its great to see Jeremy doing big things.  Too bad the Wildboyz will always be better than the Swear Boyz... HAHA   I miss those days!
Jamie looks like she's up to no good... 
I spy Michelle and Mark Marcelo (Mindz Alike) aka the hottest DJ ever... Sorry Julz!
We even whipped out our old IDs to get a good laugh.  Check it out!  Guil, Steven, Roseanne, Joe, TK, and Jamie.

Guil looks like Jesus.  Steven looks like a creepster.  Joe and I are both 16 year old babies.  HAHA
Afterwards a few of us went back to my house to play Grand Theft Auto: IV because Jamie wanted to see what the buzz was all about since her students have been talking about it.  I always forget Jamie's a teacher because I can't image students taking her seriously.  HAHA  Poor students!  Roseanne ended up being the one that was all into the game.  Thanks navigator!

TK x Guil = Twins

0 comments: