Monday, April 28, 2008

Saturday, May 24th - Wave House

Be on the look out for our upcoming Bash at the Beach @ Wave House (Mission Beach) on Saturday, May 24th for Memorial Day Weekend aka Week 1 of my Birthday Month!  HAHA

Make sure you mark your calendars and save the date because we'll be there from 12pm - 10pm.  Trust me you won't want to miss out on this event!
Come celebrate my "SUPER SWEET 25th" aka Birthday Month with me at the following events...

FYI: My actual birthday is May 30th, 1983!

Thursday, May 22nd - Belo Nightclub (Downtown SD)
Friday, May 23rd - Element (Hollywood)
Saturday, May 24th - Wave House (Mission Beach)
Sunday, May 25th - House of Blues (Downtown SD)
Monday, May 26th - BBQ/Picnic/Bon Fire (Location TBA)

Thursday, May 29th -  Jade Theater (Downtown SD)
Friday, May 30th - Deco's Nightclub (Downtown SD)
Saturday, May 31st - Body Rock & Body Rock After Party (Location TBA)

Friday, June 6th - Onyx & Thin (Downtown SD)
Saturday, June 7th - Prospect (La Jolla)

More details coming soon...

Email me at TKoftheWildboyz@gmail.com if you have a birthday in May/June and want to celebrate with me at any of these events!  Lets make it happen!  SUMMER 2008 here we come!

Victory Nightlife: Celebrate the GOOD LIFE...

0 comments: