Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mondays

I had a meeting up in Encinitas on Monday with Alyasha (Fiberops) and the crew at Alphanumeric.  Their office is located right next to UNIV.  I've done events with UNIV before but this was my first time visiting their shop.  Steven aka Bin accompanied me up north for the meeting.

Come check out UNIV if you're in the Encinitas area.  They are located at:
UNIV Concept Shop
1053B South Coast Hwy 101
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760.942.UNIV)

Sup Flo!
Here's a peak into the Alphanumeric office with Alyasha, Mark, Danny, and Mirko.  Alphanumeric is making a come back.  Be on the look out for the Victory x Alphanumeric callabo coming soon...
Alyasha x Mirko x RobustFlavor.com
Check out the Alyasha Owerka-Moore interiew on Robust Flavor: CLICK HERE

Afterwards Bin and I were starving so we stopped by Pizza Port in Solana Beach for some tasty pizza!
Steven.
Once I got back it was off to the Jabbawockeez secret headquarters to do t-shirt orders.  Don't worry people your shirts are coming!
Then at 11pm I rolled over to Harold's house to do some voice overs for UrbanFX's upcoming medley for Boogie Wars in Las Vegas.  Check out Harold's in house recording studio... I want one!  HAHA
Here I am in the recording studio.  Hopefully I'll get to post the finished track online for everyone to hear.
Recording in session.
Pharrell (Harold) x Chad (Alfredo) = The Next Neptunes!
This is what happens when you leave your car lights on... Alfredo had to get a jump start!
Oh yeah, I also picked up Grand Theft Auto: IV for XBOX 360 that night during the midnight launch at EB Games in Mira Mesa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see boxes labeled MASKS. What does that mean? They're going to be selling their own masks?!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm a fan of the Jabbawockeez and I really appreciate what you do for their website. I wish I could get a hold of their T-shirts though but I'm living all the way down here in Singapore. Thanks for the updates. I hope your able to walk without the crutches soon. God Bless. =)

Anonymous said...

omfg..that pizza looks so good right now