Friday, May 2, 2008

Thursday Bar D ft. Julz

I was planning to stay home on Thursday because I should be productive but I had to come out to support Julz (Mindz Alike) since he was the special guest DJ.  It was crackin'!!!

Shane (Wave House) x Jen (Body Guard) were sippin' drinks in the side VIP... HAHA  Can I get another Lindsey Lohan (Red Headed Slut + Coke)???
DJ Iron Mike (Irons) x DJ 50 Sant x DJ Julz (Mindz Alike)
Annabelle is the self proclaimed 3 time class clown winner... 3?  WTF?  Class Clowns 4 Life!
Welcome to Thursdays at Bar D...
Terry x Michelle x Annabelle are getting their own place in Downtown in 2 weeks... Its gonna be chaos!  TAA represent!
Shane assisting Annabelle on to my 6 foot crutches... HAHA
The new after party spot is Santana's off of Scripps Poway Parkway... 2 nights in a row!  HAHA
Roseanne x Eric aka the finest Asian at Mt. Carmel High School in 2000.  HAHA
That concludes my Thursday night... Make sure you come out tonight for our monthly Exclusive at Onyx & Thin because we have special guest coming out... SHHHH!  You'll see!  Trust me you won't to miss out on this one!

Have a great weekend everyone!  143!!!

0 comments: