Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Dinners

We took my brother, Andrew aka Drew, out for his 22nd birthday at Uno's in Fashion Valley the other night.

TK x An Diep x Drew = Family =)
Two Brothers!
Here's my mom, An Diep and my little cousin, Demi.
I highly recommend the Numero Uno Deep Dish pizza.
Ohana!
I also stopped by Bennigan's in Mission Valley for Aprille's birthday dinner with Chris and George.  Happy birthday Aprille!  I hope you love your present!  HAHA
Aprille had the entire outside patio crackin'!!!
Thanks Michelle for signing my toes... HAHA
My favorites Sisters: Kim & Cindy
Afterwards I headed to Aldryn's house to hung out around the fire pit and laughed our asses off.  Fun times!

Quote of the Night: "Bring your breezy ass mom!"  HAHAHA 


This Saturday StudioFX is having auditions for their Hip-Hop dance team.  Check out the flyer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn that pizza looks so good right now