Monday, April 21, 2008

Deuce Deuce

Saturday afternoon Harold, Tristan, and I were in the mood for breakfast so we ate at IHOP in Mira Mesa.  We were all still recovering from a long night at Deco's.  HAHA

CLICK HERE to view all my photos from Saturday!

IHOP!
We also went to Willy's Workshop in Mira Mesa to do some shopping and to visit Ollie, Ojay, and JR.
That night we all celebrated the birthdays of Drew (my brother) and Ollie (my BFF) at Prospect Bar & Lounge in La Jolla.  It wasn't that packed but lots of our friends showed up and our VIP area was crackin' with our friends.

Here April is signing my cast... Thanks to everyone who signed it.
Victory Nightlife's very own Shortee aka Edwin aka Matrix and one of my crutches... He's barley taller than it.  HAHA
I guess this is the new pose... Mustaches!
Even Ojay & Michelle came out... YAY!
VIP
Rogene (Ciriculum Mag) aka the Protector x Drew aka Birthday Boy
Birthday Boys: Ollie x Drew
Have some Absolut...
HAHA
Justine x Freddy x Kim
Fatch x Rhoda x TJ x MC
Everyone's trying to get their FREE drink on... HAHA
Since I was limited in my mobility, Josephine took over as party host!  Go ahead Alvin!
Mihan's turn!
A few of my favorites from each crew... HAHA
Scotty from Victory Nightlife!
Get it Rhea!
This picture makes me smile... So nice!
Cutie!
Nguyen Brothers 4 Life!!!
TAA aka 6 Footers... TK x Steven x Joe x Guil
Sue x TK x Rachel
BFF x Brother
Michelle x Drew
The Re2ya Twins... TJ x Erico
Thanks to Ian Hoey (Hoey Inc) for the chain!
Alfredo always makes sure you have fun on your birthday... Keep drinking Drew!
Ms. Lu x Mae
TJ won Best Dancer in 8th Grade.  FYI.
Harold please stop smiling like that... 
DJ Stonnie (LA/Shanghai) x DJ Mahjestik (NJ/SD)
Here we are singing Happy Birthday to Drew!
Rachel x TK
The gang outside of Prospect.
Michelle x Rhoda x Josephine x Rhea x Mihan
Ride or Die.
You know where the after party is... ALVERO'S!
What's wrong with your legs Drew?
Crackin'!!!
Drew x TK
Family Dinner!
Josephine was even giving shout outs on the mic at Alvero's... #143 your order is ready!
4 Bottles of Vodka = $600
3 Pollo Burritos, 2 Supreme Fries, & 1 Drink = $27.85
Fun times with my brother on his birthday = PRICELESS!

LOVE YOU DREW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that looks like fun..and thanx for mentioning ihop..now im craving pancakes damn it lol

Anonymous said...

ur hot