Monday, April 21, 2008

Drunken Crutches

I had to wake up super early Friday morning to make my way to the doctor's office for my follow up.  It's been two weeks since I've seen my left foot.  When they took off the split and bandages my foot looks pretty crusty.  HAHA  My foot looked so swollen like Nutty Professor status.  This is before my pedicure so please bare with me...

Is that toe jam?  Oh yeah, my pinky toe is still green from my drunken night at DnB & Bar D.  Damn you Steven!  This shit won't come off! I no longer have an ankle... 
Check out my new cast!  What you know about Purple baby?
I was at the doctor's office from 8:30AM until 12:00PM... Damn!  Afterwards I went to visit my mom at work so I could get hooked up with a pedicure since my toes are now exposed an not crackin'!  Thanks An Diep!  I love you!!!

Then it was off to lunch at Neighborhood in Downtown with Ben (Blends/Puma).  Ben brought down some of his friends from the SF and LA for our event on Friday.  Everyone meet up to eat lunch... Yay for Neighborhood Burgers!
Shout out to Courtney from It's Design Related!

Steven outside of 5&A Dime.
We all mobbed to Fashion Valley after chillin' in Downtown for a min.  Ben and I had to restock on new white tees.  HAHA  I actually got V necks for the first time ever... I use to be anti V necks but I think they've grown on me.  Plus V stands for Victory and Vietnam!

Yuki (Apple) signed my cast while on the job.
Lucky for me I have two tall, dark, and handsome nurses to push me around Fashion Valley.  HAHA
That night was Friday Night Shakdown @ Deco's hosted by Victory Nightlife & ZXR.  We had DJ Rygar (600 Inc/SF) as a special guest mixmaster.  It was crackin'!  I didnt' have my camera so I didn't take any photos, but here are a few pictures I stole from Alvin and Harold.

Rhoda x Jenny x Josephine and their mustaches!
Rachel (Brown Sugar) x TK (Der Dow Kidz)... HAHA
Alvin and Kimtan had their own battle cry!  HAHA
Tristan is a happy boy!
More mustaches... HAHA  Even Kim joined the party!
I chilled in the VIP area most of the night since I couldn't really move around.  Ben and the crew got a bottle of Vodka too.  Everyone was in VIP!  HAHA  Shit was crackin'!!!

What are you doing Fredo? HAHA
Leave my toes alone!
I think I ended up drinking a bit too much!  Its not a good idea to be drunk on crutches because I ended up falling on my face on the way out of Deco's.  I don't even remember going to Alvero's!  But I did have lots of fun!  There are so many pictures that I don't remember... HAHA
FUN TIMES!  Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun weekend! i think in that picture above im staring at your dry toes! lol jokes. Pleasure to meet you sweetie, good times on friday. hopefully i'll run into you again when I make another SoCal trip.

(btw. i'll let you know when our pic post on our gallery!)

Anonymous said...

http://blessperez.blogspot.com/

i started my own ...why? cuz i wanna be just like tk lol jk but check it out..i havent gotten the hang of this blog thing yet so i dont know what im doing lol