Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bumsville Village

Mondays are always productive days.  I spent the entire day in front of the computer working on our upcoming events, responding to emails, making phone calls, setting up meetings, blah blah blah.  

Aldryn (Invsible Ink) stopped by for a while to catch up.  He's celebrating his 30th birthday this week.  He rented out the Rock Star suite at the Hard Rock Hotel this weekend.  I'm excited... Its another very eventful week.  I stopped by Little Italy to grab dinner with the Zarabi's: Moe (Victory) & Jen.  I love Pizza Hut!  Thanks guys!

Afterwards I cruised over to Bumsville Village (Edwin & Erwin's Apartment x Annabelle, Terry, & Michelle's House).  Here's Steven and I chillin at Edwin's apartment.
Check out Edwin's (Blends) office located inside his closet.  It works for him because he's only 5'4"... HAHA.  Its very Edwin... Clean and simple!

SD's Finest
We were bored so we decided to cause some chaos with some extra fireworks courtesy of Erwin (Blends).
We managed to stuff 7 people in my 4Runner yet again and made our way to Coronado.

Roman Candle display by Guil (TAA).

We drove around searching for a diner but they were all closed so we just went to Denny's off of Friars Road.  Moons of my Hammies please!

Good Night!

0 comments: