Thursday, July 10, 2008

Emeco

Wednesday night a few of us went to Design Within Reach (DWR) in Downtown for a presentation by Daniel Fogelson from Emeco.  Emeco (Electric Machine and Equipment Company) is an aluminum chair company responsible for the Emeco 1006 chair, also called the Navy Chair, which has a life expectancy of 150 years and come with a lifetime guarantee. 

DWR features a wide variety of timeless furniture.  I want everything in this store, but first I need my own place.  
FREE


American Gothic
Which one do you want Ed?


Daniel (Emeco) x Edwin (Blends)
Navy Chair: $395

Timeless. Chairs admired today and indefinitely. Chairs that span generations and cultures. Built individually by a handful of craftsmen. 77 painstaking steps at a time. The enduring Emeco Classics.



I want it all...

Candid of Annabelle & Edwin on the streets of Downtown.
Chris (Neighborhood)

I ended the night with a Crunchy & Super Dragon Roll at Sushi Deli.  Afterwards we headed back to Bumsville where I am currently blogging from.  Good night!

0 comments: