Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mash Potato Pizza

Sunday night I took out a few friends from New York and New Jersey for some pizza at Bar Basic in Downtown.  Everyone was really exhausted from Prospect and the rest of the July 4th festivities, but since it was Dee's (aka Flaca from NY) last night in San Diego, we all just took it easy and chilled.

Every time I'm in New York, Dee & Jay always take care of me so I returned the favor by treating everyone out to a few patron shots and pizza.  What a lovely combination.  HAHA
Patron for everyone!

Ida is a San Diego native who is currently living in Brooklyn.  She was actually out here on the West Coast celebrating her birthday!  Happy Birthday Ida!
Mr. & Mrs. Marzo
Jenny even came out to reunite with the NY friends.
Jay gave Bar Basic's Mash Potato Pizza a big thumbs up!
Check out Jenny's exclusive Murakami x Louis Vuitton bag.

Guil and Jenny arguing over pool.
NY Family: Jay x Dee

Afterwards we headed over to Kristyna's house which was located only 2 blocks away from Basic.  Her place is so nice!!!
She has the top corner apartment on the 8th floor with a magnificent view of the Coronado Bridge.  I'm so jealous!
Here we all are watching funny YouTube videos online.
Check out this video of Jay doing his Jean Claude Van Dam impersonation.  HAHA

I ended up driving home at around 2:30am, which wasn't a good idea because I was falling asleep on the road.   

Thanks for coming out to visit Dee!  I'll see you in New York in a few weeks.  Fun times!

0 comments: