Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Midnight Marauders Strike Again!

Tuesday was a chill day spent working in the office aka my room.  Joe, Steve, Julz, and Michelle cruised over to meet with Ollie about Avant Garde's upcoming website.  Ollie's been getting a lot of offers these days so if you need any graphics or web design let me know... I'll refer you.  I'm his agent.  HAHA

Look out for Joe, Ollie, and my consulting firm (with Steven and Julz as our assistants) coming in 2009 called TAA Consulting Firm (Talented Ass Asians)... HAHA

This is a very productive photo.
On our way out to head down to Mission Valley, I find a handful of my brothers friends playing beer pong in the garage... Damn on a Tuesday?  You alcoholics!
Made a pit stop at In n Out to replenish.  I love Animal Style!!!
We stopped by April, Cindy, and Joe's condo where Guil was coming to meet up with us after work.  We tried to pull the water off the balcony prank on him but...
We just missed him.  HAHA
When April got home she was introduced to Party Boy!
The night was still young so we thought it would be a great idea for the Midnight Marauders to strike again.  So we stop by our local supermarket aka Food 4 Less to pick up the essentials: Saran Wrap, Cheez Its, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Toilet Paper, & Fig Newtons.
Operation Bum Wrap is progress...
We arrived to our target destination to find 2/3 of our victims still awake watching TV with all their windows and doors wide open.  It was a risky operation but we had to continue our mission.  Once we penetrated through their side gate there was no turning back...
We even left them a present on their door step: Charmin Ultra Soft, Cheez Its, Peanut Butter, & Jelly... Joe at the Fig Newtons.  HAHA
The Damage:
We even uncovered Michelle's car, saran warpped it, and put the cover back over.


Our 3rd victim, Terry came home right after we completed our mission to find they had just been "OWNED".  We observed and recorded their reaction from the roof.
"Where are you mutha fuckers!?"
"Dude I thought I heard the gate awhile ago, and I thought it was Terry!"
"Awww, I love them!"
"I don't know if they got your car though!?"
"They got your car too!"
"Are you kidding me?  Are you fuckin' kidding me?!"
"I love them so much!  I really do!"
"Where are they?"
SCREAM...

Check out the video.  Sorry the video is really dark but you can hear their reactions... HAHA  Just press play and continue reading.
.
Victims: Annabelle, Michelle, & Terry of Bumsville

Weapon of Choice:
Welcome to the "Man Games 2008"!

The Midnight Marauders strike again!
Annabelle put it best, "Another night of killing boredom... Good times!"

CLICK HERE to get the Bumsville point of view on Operation Bum Wrap.

0 comments: