Friday, July 11, 2008

Revenge is a Bitch!

Last night after U-31 Steven, Guil, and I came back to Bumsville to find the BB (Annabelle, Terry, & Michelle) seek revenge on the  Midnight Marauders for Operation Bum Wrap.  Annabelle already blogged about it so I thought I'd just copy and paste it.

Make sure you check out the Bumsville blog too. Thanks ladies!

...Michelle and I decided to seek revenge on the Midnight Marauders. Unfortunately for Bin, he left his car keys at the house...and Toe-Knee had his bike storaged inside of the house...I kept the saran wrap that they used on my truck and Michelle's car the other day...I thought it would come in handy during payback time...and so it did. Terry was able to get in on the madness when she got home from work. Please check out exhibit A-I.

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
Exhibit D
Exhibit E
Exhibit F
Exhibit G
this is Guilly's car...We finished Bin and TK's bike before Guilly even came over. I somehow convinced Guilly to leave his keys so I could create havoc while everyone went out to U-31. What a bummer.
Exhibit H
Exhibit I
Sucks to be TAA




BUMMED!
don't think that bitches can't play this game too!
until next time...

0 comments: