Friday, October 10, 2008

FAILED x 2

I was busy all day Wednesday.  I dropped by 5&A Dime to meet with Jay and the crew about our upcoming Halloween Massive event at House of Blues on Friday, October 31st (FYI: Limited $10 presale tickets are available now at ticketmaster).  5&A Dime will be hosting the Legends Lounge once again with Julz (Mindz Alike) & Flo (UNIV) providing the music.

Behind the scenes of 5&A Dime.
While I was there the new 5&A Dime mustache stickers came in.  You can read more about it on their blog.  Here's Gian and I modeling the new stickers... TWINS!
They also got the new Babe Blvd t-shirts in featuring a few of our favorites...
Misa Campo! =)
I also dropped by Blends to hang out with Mark and Edwin (Segue Mag).  Don't forget Blends will be dropping the limited edition LT #21 Air Force 1's this Sunday.  Click here for more info.
I also dropped by the Onyx & Thin office on 5th Ave to hang out with Jose and Charlissa to discuss future dates and just bug them.  HAHA  Afterwards I was headed to the University of Phoenix for my first day of class.  It's been more than 10 months since I've been in school.  I'm currently taking MBA 520 Transformational Leadership, which only meets once a week on Wednesday from 6-10PM.  Damn 4 hours... Good there there's wi-fi!  HAHAOnce class ended I meet with with the rest of the TAA crew at Joe & Cindy's condo in Mission Valley to celebrate Steven Bautista's birthday.  Since it was Wednesday, we decided to take it back to the OG spot... JT's!  HAHA

Damn, only $2 for a shot of vodka... Let me get 11 of them!  HAHA
Happy Birthday Steven!
TAA Reunited!  Steven x Joe x Guil x TK
Look at Steven... HAHA
Jean Claude Van Dam?  HAHA  I like that girls reaction in the back...
Steven usually never drinks but he had at least 8 drinks within a short hour at JTs.  Look at what happen when we decided to head over to Bar Basic for some pizza... HAHA  

FAILED x 1
Steven x Meghan
We also dropped by Bumsville to pick up Terry, but when we got here Steven ended up knockin' the fuck out on the couch.  He didn't even go to Bar Basic with us.  We ended up continuing the celebration without him with some Mash Potato Pizza with no mash potatoes.  I've been craving Basic pizza for the past few days...
Julz ended up getting hella drunk too... Its not even your birthday Julz!  HAHA
FAILED x 2
Happy Birthday Steven!  I love you!  TAA baby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

damn that was a nasty picture of bin up there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BINNY I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

tk this is brandon...i didnt know your taking your mba at UOP. Im there on thursdays..520 is a bitch...let me know if you need some notes..haha