Friday, October 10, 2008

Hood Rats!

"Fuck you for abandoning me.  I didn't know where I was when I woke up.  Haha." - Steven aka Bin aka Birthday Boy

That's the text I woke up to this morning.  HAHA.  Originally I was planning on being productive but I ended up meeting up with everyone at Joe & Cindy's condo once again to go have lunch at Seau's Restaurant.

Look at this cute little pomeranian dog that belonged to one of the neighbors.  So nice!
The Mama Combo at Seau's is, in the words of Kim, "bomb dot com!"
After lunch we had to pick up Cindy from SDSU.  We decided to cause some ruckus and stuff 7 people into Guil's Honda Element.  3 in the front and 4 in the back.  Our plan was to all pick Cindy up in this crammed ass car while bumping the most ignorant song possible.  Just watch the video...
Straight hood rat shit!

We dropped by the Jamba Juice near my Mom aka An Diep's work, so we all payed her a short visit.  She was there playing with her co-worker's baby boy, Sebastian.  I love baby feet!  HAHA
Then it was off to Fashion Valley so I could replace my cracked iPhone.  It turns out I have to pay another $200 for a new replacement iPhone.  Damn, I just got this 3G iPhone less than a month ago too.  They were so busy so I had to make an appointment to come back.

I've been meaning to get a new cologne fragrance but there's just so many to choose from.  I'm tired of my usual Fabreze Original: Linen & Sky scent.  HAHA

I swear we spent more than 30 mins smelling every cologne at Sephora.  Thanks to Meg, Fels, Cindy, and Kim for helping me find my new cologne...
Good bye Fabreze.  Hello Armani: Code.

Fun times... But so unproductive!

1 comments:

Donna said...

Phi Nguyen of the Jabbawockeez uses Armani Code! Good choice, it's heavenly, HAHA!