Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Personal Assistant

At World of Dance I was assigned a personal assistant for the day.  At first I was wondering what my PA would do, but after meeting Carissa, I had her do a few of the usual PA duties like fetch me bottled ice water from Fiji, holding up my umbrella to block the sun, fan me while I walk, and throwing rose pedals at my feet.  You know the usual...  HAHA.  Just kidding! 

Most of the time Carissa just followed me around, met people, and basically just hung out.  It was pretty fun.  Here are few photos from Carissa's adventures as my PA.  HAHA

Thanks Carissa! 

Carissa x Jia x Arnel at the Kaba Modern Booth
Mike Song (KM)
Carissa was reppin' the Obamonators at the ACDC Booth!
Carissa x Jon Chu (Step Up 2)
Carissa even got hooked up with a FREE t-shirt from RAD clothing.
Carissa with Mr. Fantastic (SYTYCD) and his entourage!
Who want to be my Personal Assistant for the next WOD?  I'm now accepting applications...

0 comments: