Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chargers!!!

I woke up Sunday morning at 9AM to meet up with the homies to head down to the Q for the Charger game.  I was still half asleep...  Our first stop was Vons to pick up all the necessary tailgating essentials.  We ran into the Wife aka Jamie aka PnaiBootie in the aisles while we were there.  

Are you cheating on me?  HAHA 
Once we got down to the Q, we roamed around to visit other friends who were also tailgating before the game... The Wildboyz love Margie and Nidah!  I don't know why I'm posed like that... HAHA

De Car Tour!? HAHA  Josephine x Alvin x Margie x Nidah
Alvin x Kathleen use to date in 7th grade... HAHA  So nice!
Welcome to the Q!
On our way to our seats I saw a guy wearing Uggs... WTF!?  That is a fashion no no for sure!
The View 20 Crew!

It was a close game that came down to the last play but the Chargers were able to pull off the ugly WIN!  We'll take it... Thank you!

Hardcore Charger fans...
Afterwards it back to the parking lot where Mike Stacks did some more grillin'.  
Chris Penny with his lucky pants!
Once we got back to PQ, a few of us meet up to watch a movie at Edwards Mira Mesa.  We ran into Luke (Leo's younger brother)... Damn!  You guys are twins now!  HAHA
You know you're buff when you wear just a wife beater under a zip up hoodie... HAHA
Unfortunately I was so tired I slept the entire time... What a waste of a ticket!

0 comments: