Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crown at Crown

I'm currently at Chachy's condo in North Hollywood recovering from the madness of last night. I just woke up from a nap and LA is on fire! WTF?  Although we're safe from the fires, I hear the there are some freeway are closed and I'm sure there's tons of traffic.  So I guess we'll be chillin' indoors until we head out to House of Blues on Sunset for the Q-Tip, Cool Kids, and Pac Div concert tonight.  I thought I'd do some blogging while I'm just chillin' at the condo.  

CLICK HERE to see all the photos from my adventures in Hollywood.

I got up to LA late Thursday night to meet up with Chachy aka Mark and Melissa.  The three of us headed to Crown on Santa Monica Blvd for the Burton party.  The place was crackin' with beautiful people.  Even Misha Barton (The OC) and Shia LeBeouf (Transformers Movie) were there too.  There were tons of industry folks there...

Shots of crown at Crown!
TK x Jessica
Crackin'!
TK x Ben (Hundreds) x Peter (Puma)
Ben x Jesse of Dub Frequency
Chachy making new friends as always... HAHA!
It was off to Denny's afterwards for some Moons Over My Hammies!  HOLLA!
Its just the beginning of another crazy weekend...

0 comments: