Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Shalihe & Anabel!

Saturday was an eventful day that started off with Leo purchasing his new Dodge Charger (sitting on 22" rims... Gotta throw that out there. HAHA). Afterwards it was off to the Santos household for Shalihe's "21st" birthday for dinner and a movie.  Dinner was Japanese themed and the movie was "Get Smart".  Both were really good!
Here's my Boo aka Anne cookin' my meat!  Thanks Shorty!  ;)
Happy Birthday Shalihe!  We love you!!!
All of Shalihe's friends and family listening to Willy's speech... Awww!  So nice!
They're expecting their first child in just a few weeks... I'm gonna be an uncle!  HAHA
There was also a Street Fight II Tournament at the house too.  The finals came down to Freddy and Ojay...
Freddy was victorious!  "Always bet on BLACK!" -Westley Snipes
Dante always has the party crackin'!
At around 12:15AM Leo was still down to go out so him, Kimtan, Alvin and I headed down to Modus in Bankers Hill to celebrate Anabel's birthday!

Here's our favorite DJ aka Mr. Mention fka DJ Bluballz.
Happy Birthday Anabel!
Anabel x TK x Sheryl
Natalie showing off her new Hello Kitty iPhone case... Its alright!  HAHA
It was a reunion at Modus.  I ran into my childhood friends Khai and Tan.  We were all neighbors back in the day.  Miss these guys!  Stay out of trouble!!!
Doy aka Drunk Boy x Mihan
I took a snap shot of Eugene bustin' in a freestyle circle.  Nice job buddy!
Leo x Ron
Afterwards we dropped by my old house aka Bumsville in Downtown to visit the girls.  Scott (One People Project) was chillin' at the house too.  We hung out, shared a few laughs, told a few stories, and headed home around 3AM.
Fun times!!!  I love it!

0 comments: